How to prove your education abroad

Most people go abroad in the hope of finding themselves and improving their quality of life. All of them dream, first of all, of finding a well-paid job in order to provide for themselves. And a profession with a high income requires a specialized education. If a person holds a diploma of graduation from a Russian university, then it will have to be confirmed, which will require a high-quality translation of documents.

How to verify a diploma: two options
If you are going to look for work in Spain, Hungary, Bulgaria and the territory of the former Soviet republics, then you will not have to confirm your qualifications. For employment in other countries, you can do either apostille or consular legalization.

The first option is the setting of a special stamp on the original or a copy of the translated document on education. The apostille is unlimited and valid in the territories of the countries of the Hague Agreement. For apostille, you must submit an application with an identity card, diploma, a copy of a document confirming the change of surname, and also pay the state fee. This can be done by a notary who will certify the apostille, then contact the regional education department with the original documents or the Ministry of Justice if there are copies. The holder of the diploma, legal representative or authorized person can apply. Apostille is an easier way to verify a diploma and takes less time.

Consular legalization is a notarized translation of a document in the Ministry of Justice, its certification at the consulate of the host country. It also does not have a validity period, however, it is considered valid only on the territory of the state where it was legalized. It is necessary to apply to the consular department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs with a statement, an identity card, a translated and notarized diploma, pay the fee and the consulate fee. This can be done by the owner of the document or his representative.